POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting 9 a.m. Monday in the office of the board of county commissioners.
- Call to order.
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Purchase orders/payroll to be presented for payment.
- Monthly fee reports.
- Transfer of appropriations.
- Blanket purchase orders.
- New business.
- Current bridge and road projects.
- Contract labor/service agreements.
- Burn ban.
- Conser Road projects.
- Review and possibly approve CBRI cass fund reimbursement transfer request request regarding project number 22 CBRI-D2-D-PO75 Gap Creek Road for District #2.
- Consider and possibly approve resolution disposing of steel 8000 gallopm fuel tanks from district #3 inventory.